Monday, April 6, 2009

So long...

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted anything! There has been a lot going on...

For one thing, we're moving! I am super excited about it. Currently my boyfriend Josh and I live in a loft-style apartment. It's getting pretty cramped in here. We've been here for 2 years now and we're just sick of the place. We get to rent a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, with a basement and 2 car garage. We're moving in pretty soon, hopefully by next weekend! I can't wait. I can finally have more space to work on all the creative little projects I have been dying to start!

I've wanted to work on more stuff to put online. It's just been impossible. Now I'll have the space to do so. I never realized how much arts and crafts stuff I have until I packed it all up! I have at least 6 boxes or more! I don't know what I'm going to do with it all!!! haha. Well, I can't wait to use it.

Other than moving, I've been looking for a new job. Not so fun...I will hopefully have something this week actually. I applied to this store, got an answer right away about coming to check it out and everything.

Well, I just wanted to give a little update. I'm actually kind of surprised that some people have looked at my blog in the last couple months! But I feel bad because I haven't posted anything new! Once we get all moved in and settled I am hoping to jump back into this and start making things again!!

No comments: