Monday, December 8, 2008

Nothing like seeing good friends :)

Yesterday I hosted a Lia Sophia jewelry party for my mom, she sells it. There was some awesome jewelry. I got a bunch of stuff :)

I got to see [almost] everyone I used to work with at Petit Bateau: Katie, Hillary, Beth, Ameelia, Natalya. It was great. I miss them all so much! It was so much fun too, I haven't laughed that much in a long time. :) And I don't think I've enjoyed a night so much in a long time. And the time just flew by. We started at 7pm and before you knew it, it was already 10pm! At least I have a reason to see all of them again, to give them their jewelry!

Dinah didn't show, she said she would. I don't know why. I'm going to give her a call a little later to see if everything is ok. Everyone was disappointed.

Mom was telling me I should try selling Lia Sophia jewelry. I am considering it. I planned on getting a second job anyway and it would be a hell of a lot more awesome to do jewelry parties than work retail again! The only thing I'm worried about is actually getting parties. I don't know a ton of people or anything. I work with a woman who can't even pay me, so obviously there's no chance of getting a party there. [sorry, there's a little anger lingering in that.. :/] The other co-workers wouldn't be interested. That just leaves my friends. I invited them all to two parties for my mom so far...I wonder if they'd get sick of it or something...I don't know. I'm going to an opportunity meeting with her next month to learn more. We'll see how it goes.

Today has been an ok day I guess. Did some dishes, walked the dogs - Heidi would not stop barking after getting spooked by a much bigger dog, it was kind of funny. She's such a cutie. I'll have to put a picture up of them. They're both amazingly cute :)

No comments: