Thursday, May 16, 2013

Procrastination will be my demise...

I have a giant to do list...and I'm not getting any of it done. There's always a distraction or a problem that arises. I've been so stressed out for the past month or so. I feel like I am stuck in a rut.
It's FINALLY beautiful out, so I need to drag myself out of this and get my butt in gear.
I don't understand how I get so off track sometimes. I always have to-do lists...everywhere. I have a schedule, for every important thing. I need to stop getting distracted! I am so disappointed in myself!
Currently I have....
The Autumn portrait - which is literally so close to done I want to cry that it isn't yet!
I have about 4 other pet portraits to do. I have to work on dad's tattoo still, and start on Sabrina's.
I have Hailey's bridesmaid book to finish and send. I have a few other art projects that I'd love to get done, but I think they are going to have to wait.
I have wedding planning that I really need to work on more - we still have to go visit and pick a venue to start with.
My house needs to be completely cleaned reorganized.
And then there is work - I've got a great summer event that I'm trying to plan, have to get employee reviews done and update some training information. Also, check ALL of our files, re-do some and organize them!
I'm going to collapse just thinking about it all!!!

No comments: