Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween!

We've got a lot of Halloweeny stuff going on right now. The annual party is this Friday night, so I've been trying to get the house decorated and my costume figured out. There are not enough hours in the day!! So the portraits have gone on hold for this week.
The decoration theme this year is a haunted forest. We're working on a project to make crazy branches that will stick out from the walls everywhere. Also, I will be attaching them to our columns in the living room to turn those guys into trees!! Here's hoping it turns out the way I see it in my head. I just need some time!
This week I've closed 2 nights at work already! Gah! Such a bad week to close. I never usually have to close too much anymore, I don't mind it usually but it's just killing me this week because I have so much to do and not enough time!!!
I will post pictures as this house gets transformed. And if they branch thing turns out well, I'll post a how-to!


No comments: