Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Being Productive!

I am happy to say, I am actually getting some work done! I've gotten a few pieces prepped for starting, I've started sketching out my next piece, I'm finishing the background and finishing touches to my Nelli drawing...I'm so excited!
I've been taking a colored pencil class with my sister and mom for a few months now. Recently I just started a drawing of a dog at my work named Nelli. I'm just about done with it! Once I get a few or the dogs done, the owners o the company I work for are going to let me display them in the lobby for sale! I'm excited about this. Beside loving these dogs and loving doing the drawings of them, hopefully I'll get to make some extra money...which I desperately need to do!
Alright, update complete! Back to work!

No comments: