Saturday, February 6, 2016

Bon Voyage Friends

There are a few dogs at work that are moving away. One being an absolute favorite of mine, Razor. My day got brighter just seeing his face waiting for me in the play area! I've known him for a few years now and it's going to be so weird not seeing him every week at work. I am so very sad about it.
I wanted to make him a going away card...although he can't read. I wanted his parents to know how awesome of a dog they have, that he made an impact on us and that we are going to miss him dearly!
Same with another Camper of ours, Tucker. He's such a sweet boy...I'll be sad to see him leave Camp as well.
After making these, I got into a groove of card making! I made a few others as well!
They are all made on watercolor paper. I used a Papermate Liquid Expresso pen and watercolor pencils.

No comments: