Sunday, December 9, 2012

New Experiences

I recently participated in Holidays at the Haight on Friday night. It's a holiday market with vendors of all kinds. It runs Fridays and Saturdays in December.
I only signed up for last Friday and this coming Friday, December 14th. It was kind of last minute and also my first time doing something like this, so I didn't want to overwhelm myself.
There weren't many people there but it was still a good experience. I had quite a few people interested despite that. Hopefully there will be more next Friday! I will also be setting up my space differently. At the last show, I wasn't sure how much space I was going to be working with. Now I have a much better idea of what I want to do!

Holidays at the Haight
166 Symphony Way
Elgin, IL 60120
Free admission / Free Parking

Friday, December 14th / 4-8pm


No comments: