Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stamps!

I have been working on some of my stamps. I have also been making quite a few magnets that I am very excited about!



This one of my favorite magnets. I love the fabric that was used and I also loved how my stamp turned out on it!! All the backs of the magnets are covered with beautiful scrapbook paper and a magnetic strip. The magnet's strength rating is a 2 out of 10. It's not crazy strong but it can hold up paper on a fridge!




This is another one I love!











These are a few stamps I made. I am very happy with how they turned out!


I have so many ideas for more stamps I want to work on!















These magnets were made using a plain yellow fabric. The image is stamped on with paint. Strips of upholstery fabric is used to embellish the magnets a little.











This is just a purpley, mauve colored fabric. The leaf image is stamped on using yellow paint and is embellished with a brown, metallic-like ribbon and painted accents.





I am working on some hot air balloon magnets. They are very cute, if I do say so myself! :)

No comments: